The RM of De Salaberry is now accepting online payments with select credit cards through the secure OptionPay System (with applicable third party fees).
Make Your Payments Here
Ready to pay your bill? Please click the logo below.
What is OptionPay
- OptionPay is a payment card system the RM of De Salaberry uses for its online credit card transactions. You can find out more information about OptionPay by visiting their website here.
Is there an added fee for using OptionPay to pay my RM of De Salaberry bills with my credit card?
- Yes. All transactions carried out through OptionPay follow a tiered fee schedule, starting at a minimum fee of $2.00. To see the full fee schedule for using this payment option, please visit their fee schedule here.
Why is there an added fee to pay with a credit card?
- The fees are administered through the OptionPay program for the use of the service and not through the RM of De Salaberry.
Is my credit card/information secure with this program?
- OptionPay provides information on their security measures here. Please note that the RM of De Salaberry takes no responsibility for, and accepts no liability, in the event of security breaches, technical difficulties, or other issues that may arise from your use of OptionPay. All users accept responsibility for their use of this service and do so at their own risk.
Services Currently Offered on OptionPay
In order to make your payments online, there are some required numbers on your bills/invoices that you will need. Choose the service type below for instructions on how to find those numbers required to make your payments.
You will be asked for your ROLL NUMBER when entering payment information for your property taxes. This can be found on your tax bill. If you have questions about your property tax bill please email email@example.com or call 204-433-7406.
In order to pay your water utility bill using OptionPay, you need the UTILITY ACCOUNT NUMBER. This can be found on your utility bill. If you have questions about your water utility invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-433-7406
In order to make a payment for an Accounts Receivable invoice, please include the ACCOUNT NUMBER. If you have questions about an A/R invoice, please email email@example.com or call 204-433-7406.
If you would like to explore options to pay for a Building or Development Permit online by credit card, please contact us at 204-433-7406 to speak with our Planning and Development Officer.
Please complete and submit a Dog License Registration Form before submitting payments. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at our Municipal Office. Once application and payment have been received, a dog tag will be provided.
- Dog License Fee (Not Spayed or Neutered) $40.00
- Dog License Fee (Spayed or Neutered) $20.00
If you do not see the service you would like to pay for in this list, please contact Customer Service at 204-433-7406 to discuss options available.